At Abbeyfield we are continuously expanding our business and are always on the lookout for talented new colleagues and welcome unsolicited applications.
Please attach a CV with your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to Abbeyfield Foods Ltd, No.1 Priory Hall, Stillorgan Road, Co. Dublin, Ireland.
Senior and Junior Traders.
To facilitate our growth plans we are currently looking to recruit ambitious Senior and Junior Traders to join our existing Trading Team in Dublin. The Role: To work closely with the Trading Team developing our existing markets and also running their own markets and clients.
• A recognised Business qualification.
• Strong negotiation skills and the ability to deal in a multicultural environment.
• The ability to write a business plan and work to ones own budget.
• Be a self starter, always seeking business opportunities in a proactive entrepreneurial manner while co-operating with the Trading Team on a continuous basis.
• Show a willingness to learn and work as part of a team.
• Be business minded thinking ahead of the market and your clients needs.
• Be motivated by performance and competition.
• Be passionate about ones work.
• Ideally you should have a background in trading food products of at least 3 to 4 years experience however a trader with a proven track record from a different discipline will also be considered as product training will be given at the outset.
• Fluency in another language would be an advantage.
• The ability to travel extensively a must.